5 Disruptive Questions For Instant Innovation to shake up the status quo.
1. If you could only work on one project for a year to transform the business, what would it be and why?
2. What is the shortest path to the customer? How could we get there in 6 months?
3. What can we offer for free that no one else does?
4. How can our services be turned into physical products? How can our products be turned into a service?
5. If we could hire five more people, what unconventional skills would they have and why?
From Lisa Bodell, Kill The Company: End the Status Quo, Start an Innovation Revolution, Bibliomotion, Incorporated, 2012